2. Print the ballot, double-sided (If you can only print single-sided, that’s fine. Make sure you complete and send both pages).
3. Complete the VOTER AND DISTRICT INFORMATION on the front of the ballot. This information will be used to verify that you are a Maryland registered Green. After we verify your information, we will cut off this portion of the ballot. No one will view or count an actual vote until May 1st. Your identity will not be linked to your vote in any way.
4. Complete the voting section of the ballot. You may find instructions for this section directly on the ballot.
5. Mail your ballot to this address:
Maryland Green Party
P.O. Box 217
Kensington, MD 20895
6. Your ballot MUST ARRIVE by April 30, 2016. We will count the votes on May 1, 2016.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Tim Willard at (240) 533-2399 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DO NOT give your ballot to a campaign. We will not accept ballots handed to us from a campaign.
7. THANK YOU for voting in the 2016 MGP Primary.